- We will first meet with you to discuss your overall vision for your project. At this time, we’ll discuss the nature of your remodeling project and help create a project plan.
- Elder Remodeling is happy to work with you one-on-one in selecting specific design products and materials or we can bring in our interior design specialist. Whether you know exactly what you want or prefer the experience of an interior designer to guide you through your selection, we will be sure that the end result is exactly what you were dreaming of. Once all product selections have been finalized we will give you the expected start week and completion week for your project.
- When the drawings and specifications are finalized, we provide you with an extensive proposal. Once this proposal is approved we can begin processing any necessary building permits.
- During the actual construction portion of your project we will continue to keep you up to date with the progress. Your job will be overseen on a daily basis by the lead carpenter and the job site will be left clean and tidy. We will schedule weekly conferences to discuss any questions you may have to ensure the project is moving along exactly as you’d like.
- The conclusion of your remodeling project is such an exciting time. Our job is not finished until everything has come together to your complete satisfaction. You will have a remodeling job that you will be proud of and able to enjoy for years to come.